One - X Mobile
Avaya One-X Mobile delivers full office phone functionality to mobile devices, simply, flexibly, and securely. It delivers one number access to mobile employees, making them easily accessible wherever they are. It integrates into the company phone directory and supports powerful office desk phone features like conference calling, transfer, mute, hold and many others. New capabilities include click to dial from contact lists, expanded language support, and enhanced security, help Avaya one-X Mobile make working on the go easy.
To put it simply, Avaya One-X mobile supports a better user experience by extending the capabilities of an office desk phone to a mobile phone. Avaya one-X Mobile combines the simplicity and ubiquity of mobile phones with the powerful enterprise communications features of Avaya IP Office and Avaya Communication Manager. The mobile phone can now truly be an extension of the IP-PBX, delivering productivity gains to mobile workers by making them more accessible to clients and colleagues and improving their ability to collaborate.
Corporate Directory Integration
- Initiating/Receiving Calls
- Incoming calls to the desk phone, ring both the desk and up to five other devices, which eliminates the need to give multiple reach numbers.
- Single Number Access Outbound, because users dial through the PBX, they can leverage the existing corporate infrastructure, offering significant savings on international calls.
- Easy Mobile Switcher – Seamlessly move calls between the office and mobile device without interruption regardless of device used to dial or receive the call.
- One device for personal and business – Users can control whether outgoing calls are dialed direct, for personal calls, or via the PBX, for business calls.
- Dial by Extension – Users can place calls using the internal extension dialing plans as they would in the office.
- Call Routing – Users can route incoming office calls to any device based on schedule, location or on an ad hoc basis using a quick entry feature.
- VIP Lists – VIP lists manage incoming calls. Any calls not on the VIP Lists can be sent directly to voice mail to minimize interruptions.
- Single Voice Mail – If a business call is not answered from the mobile device, the call is sent back to the corporate voicemail system ensuring there is only one voice mail box for mobile workers.
- Visual Voicemail – Corporate voicemail is visual, leveraging Modular Messaging, so users can prioritize messages and get to the critical ones first. Stored locally, there is no dialing into voicemail, saving minutes and time.
- Easy access to corporate contacts through the search function callers in the directory will show the contact name instead of the number.